Library Furniture Supplier
Since 1980, J. P. Jay Associates has been assisting the national library community by designing custom floor layouts and furnishing libraries with furniture and shelving options. As a professional library furniture supplier, we work to provide public, university, K-12 and special libraries with the finest furniture and shelving solutions available. From modern designs to more traditional styles, we can cater to the aesthetics of the space for a balance of practicality and design. With a variety of library furniture styles available, we are able to furnish any library of any size, with floor plan designs to reach the full potential of the space.
Some of the services we offer include:
- Space planning
- Layout design and development
- Schedules of equipment
- CAD drawings
- Budget projections
- Shop drawings
- On site modifications
- On-staff installer
- Warehouse facility
Over the last decade we have expanded from library furniture into the school market with some of the finest manufacturers of classroom furniture, and the religious market helping churches create spiritual environments that reflect their surroundings and values.
Perfection is our only acceptable goal. Please contact us for a list of references who would be more than happy to confirm this.
There are many benefits to purchasing library furniture off of a state contract:
- Avoid costly and time-consuming bidding process
- Eliminate cost of preparing specifications documents for bids
- Save money on furniture; buy at your price point
- Allows you to work with your choice of furniture vendor
- State contracts often include an additional warranty period
- Eliminate lower quality manufacturers from the procurement process
- States usually award contracts to the highest quality companies that are solvent
Please contact us at (800) 969-9667 to learn more about our state contract status in your state. We provide our library furniture products and services throughout the entire United States.